Apparently McKenzie only feels so so about this as a "real" holiday.
I was somewhat skeptical when I saw this acupuncturist when we were trying to get pregnant with McKenzie.
For many different reasons I have become a convert and really believe that there is something to this acupuncture thing.
It worked to help me the first time and I figure it doesn't cost much (my work covers 80%), it doesn't hurt and only takes 1.25 hours once or twice a month at my discretion. The results are all positive for me so far.
My other option would be to keep trying on our own and if still no luck in 6 more months wait another 6 - 9 months to get in to see the fertility doctor who will likely tell us again there is no physical reason preventing us from getting pregnant and recommend we start fertility drugs which are expensive (not covered) and have terrible side effects.
..hmmmm...
let me think about this for a minute....
a fairly easy decision for me....
not right for everyone and I would never try to force accupuncture on anyone
BUT
I would highly recommend the guy I see if there is anyone who is looking to try it in the Calgary area.
No comments:
Post a Comment