Thursday, March 11, 2010

70 - Dentist

This morning I had to go to the dentist and had made an "appointment" for McKenzie to come with me.
McKenzie and Dr Urban
While I was in the chair, Mike and McKenzie played in the kids play area at the front of the office. Then when I was finished, we brought McKenzie back to the chair. She got to go up and down in the chair, pick out a toothbrush and show Dr Urban how she brushed her teeth. Dr Urban counted her teeth, took a peek at them and then showed her how the m0nkey brushed his teeth. After that McKenzie got to pick out a prize. Afterward she told us "That fun!"
Yes Mom, she did MUCH better than her mother did at the dentist when she was little.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a good girl she is!! Love Grandma