A cookie:
McKenzie and I took a quick trip to Safeway after I got home from work and I bought her a little treat. An M&M cookie. She was very excited about her cookie.
Then after I was done with my tea, McKenzie asked if she could have "coffee". I figured sure...she was due for her yearly roll up picture anyway.
March 2010 (2 years, 3 months)
April 2008 (4 months)
March 2009 (1 year, 3 months)We went downstairs to say goodnight to Daddy and a small wrestling match ensued.


And the winner and still champion!


And the winner and still champion!So if they were the ones wrestling...how come I'm the one with all the bruises??
The bruises above were from my acupuncture appointment tonight. He performed cupping on me which left these marks. The bruise below is from an altercation I had with a fire hydrant...the fire hydrant won!
The bruises above were from my acupuncture appointment tonight. He performed cupping on me which left these marks. The bruise below is from an altercation I had with a fire hydrant...the fire hydrant won!



1 comment:
My poor baby - everyone is picking on you!!! Love MOM
Post a Comment