Wednesday, March 24, 2010

83 - Ramblings of a woman on lots of cold medicine

This one was taken last night just before bed and after I had posted...it just never gets old how cute she is with these glasses on!
Tonight Daddy was trying to do a steam to help clear up some conjestion but "someone" had to find out what he was doing.

Daddy took this one from his point of view, "What are you doing, Daddy?"
Then McKenzie wanted a turn under the towel.
On a totally different note...my massage therapist is also trying to get pregnant with their second child so we talk about that a lot during my hour. She recommended a web site where you can buy Ovulation tests and Pregnancy tests for a really reasonable price (less than a dollar per test). I ordered a bunch and was reading the directions tonight as they are not "mid-stream" tests like I am used to. There was a warning that high HcG levels can be signs of other things besides pregnancy. Now, I know that I was not a biology major or anything but if you suspect you have either of the two underlined conditions below...would you really also be suspicious that you are pregnant and feel the need to test for it???







No comments: