To be overcome by the fragrance of flowers is a delectable form of defeat. ~Beverly Nichols

I walked into Safeway today for a couple of things and was overwhelmed by the smell of this heather they had set up on a stand. I could not resist and bought myself some. My preferance always does run to flowers that look like they have been picked from a meadow or forest walk so I also find them quite lovely.

Daddy was quietly playing his game when McKenzie brought her rocking horse over to this exact spot to ride...do you think she wanted some attention???
2 comments:
And you think of me every time you look at the plant. :) I do love the "weed"...which is what it used to be considered in Scotland.
Sort of like Morning Glory here on the farm eh Heather. To us it is definitely a weed!! Jacquie
Post a Comment