It was a fairly nice day out so we decided to take advantage of it and take McKenzie to the zoo.
Do they make one of these in Mommy size? What a way to travel!

Watching the bear.

What is it? We heard that a lot today.

McKenzie was much more into visiting the animals this time. She particularily liked the Elephants, Hippos, Tigers, and Giraffes.

Best seat in the house.

She was so cute today. She asked to ride the Elephants, Tigers, and Camels, and then offered her granola bar to the Bears, Monkeys, Flamingos, and Snakes.
1 comment:
Hey Lisa...this is too funny. We were at the zoo on Sunday as well. While we were there, I was thinking of you, as we passed the point where I saw you last time when I was there with my students! Too funny...we had a great time too. I was a beautiful day for a trip to the zoo. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment