One of my managers at work was just gone on a two month trip to South America. To welcome her back I made her a small (8 x 8) 40 page scrapbook/brag book.
Today she came to my desk with flowers, chocolates and a thank you card for all the hard work I put into it for her.
I was stunned and tickled pink.
Now I need to know, do I give her a thank you gift for the thank you gift she gave to me for the welcome back gift I gave to her?Just kidding; but it is hard to know where to draw the line sometimes.
One last question, if you are trying to be a good girl and not eat bad food but you are gifted chocolate...wouldn't it be rude not to eat it????
1 comment:
No - don't eat it - save it for when your mother gets there!! Oh and yes, it was me with the other comment about getting company - since we are coming over. MOM
Post a Comment