Tuesday, March 23, 2010

82 - Can it be...is it coming...for real???

It's almost here - It's safe to say,
I saw a Crocus yesterday
Its' colors bright - A lovely thing
My heart Rejoiced! 'Twil soon be Spring!
Compared to SOME PEOPLE`S gardens that are coming along nicely (cough cough, MOM) we in Calgary have a long way to go; however, it is still nice to see some new green life peaking through the dead dregs of last year.
Is it wrong that I was over the top super excited to see buds on my lilac?
I have coveted a lilac of my own for years and last year we finally bought one but I wasn't sure if I had managed to kill it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it exciting!! Now you know how I felt a month ago or so - Love MOM

Lisa said...

Smart Ass!